1st Support Analyst
Our client a large IT Service Provider are looking for a Service Desk Engineer to go in and hit the ground running on their new project.
You will be working with a successful team in a helpdesk based in environment. This is a phone-based role where you will have the following responsibilities:
- To ensure that all calls to the Service Desk from our customers are logged and responded to within pre-set service
- Identify relevant problem types and associated priorities
- Verify information back to the customer on the call details ensuring that all the relevant information is entered into the call logging system in a clear and concise format
- If necessary, progress calls to other departments or third parties for further investigation ensuring regular updates and working towards a prompt resolution
- To proactively monitor all calls keeping the customer, and when necessary the TSC Management, informed at all times through to resolution
- Undertake proactive calls to make customers aware of known issues before they have to call the Service desk
- To play an active role within the Service desk team remaining flexible to support others during busy periods
- Actively strive to improve technical ability by self-study, organised in-house training and attendance of external courses
- Experience on a busy Help Desk or IS Call Centre
- Essential skills - Windows 7, Windows 10, Internet Explorer, Network Troubleshooting, Active Directory
- Experience with Windows Remote Support Tools
- Knowledge of Windows Server 2003, 2008; Networking, Active Directory, Office 365, Azure, and Citrix
- Must have good computer hardware and software knowledge
- Excellent telephone manner.
If you are interested in this great opportunity, please send your most up to date CV.