1st Line Support Manager – Permanent
Salary: £45,000 + Benefits (21 Days Annual Leave, Pension Scheme, DIS + additional bens)
Our client is one of the largest privately-owned IT managed solution providers who are partnering with some of the largest names in the industry today.
With their Managed Services they are really focused on helping to automate and optimize their customer environments and look for autonomous people, people who are saying what’s next and what else can I learn!
As a 1st Line Support Manager you will be responsible for ensuring a smooth operation of services onsite, whilst confidently managing the 1st Line Support staff by generating Objectives, Job Descriptions, annual and 3 month reviews and any other HR matters/paperwork.
So, if people management is at the pinnacle of your intertest and you enjoy getting the best out of your team then keep on reading!
- Point of escalation for desk issues and providing solutions for problem tickets
- Strong aim on Continual Service Improvement and driving quality service at all times
- Continuing collation of stats and reporting, review of SLA’s and setting new KPI’s for team members
- Monitor the Helpdesk system at all times, to proactively monitor and ensure progression on all calls
- Continuous customer engagement, to ensure they are informed all times
- Team development and growth
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Service driven and able to work successfully with customers and internal departments
- Previous people management experience
- Being able to provide an autonomous approach to IT Support
If you have read through this job description and are saying to yourself ‘That’s me!’, then we want to hear from you!
What are you still reading for? APPLY NOW!
To apply please click the “Apply” button and follow the instructions. For a further discussion, please contact Georgia Shepherd 01628 564 108