1st Line Support Supervisor
Our client a large IT Service Provider are looking for a Support Lead to go in and hit the ground running on their new project.
- Ensure that the 1st Line Support team responds to and resolves calls within agreed time scales and escalates any necessary calls to relevant teams.
- Record and resolve IT issues raised by computer users
- Supervision and coordination of the team and ensuring that everyone in the team is aware of and acts in adherence with the expected service targets
- Proactively monitor and ensure the progression of all calls
- Proactively manage tickets to ensure that all known issues are acted upon, documented and distributed
- Work on service requests and tasks adhering to agreed time scales, SLA’s and quality standards.
- Take the lead in the creation and continued updating of procedures and maintaining relationships with relevant departments.
- Manage issues raised to ensure regular communication with end users and timely issue resolution is carried out.
- Participate in root cause analysis as appropriate.
- Act as the face of systems support for both the internal and Centre network customer and manage all service related communication and updates.
- Support small and medium sized projects driven by internal business requirements.
- Propose areas of focus for service improvement initiatives and take ownership of identifying appropriate solutions and/or processes and procedures.
- Experience in a busy 1st/2nd line technical helpdesk role
- Knowledge of MS Office, Outlook, Windows 7/10
- Experience of Active Directory, PCs and iPhone/iPad hardware
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Good workload management and prioritisation skills
- Supervisory and motivational skills
If you are interested in this great opportunity, please email me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org