1st Line Technical/Customer Support – Permanent
Salary: £18,000 - £21,000pa + 23 days Annual Leave*, 4% Pension Scheme, Health Care + Other Flexible Benefits
Our client who are a Digital Transformation and Software Development consultancy are seeking the skills and experience of a Technical/Customer Support specialist to join a brand new technical service team.
Based in Middlesbrough this will be a permanent opportunity for someone who is seeking a career move with a company that are embarking on their largest transformation and growth to date.
You will be first point of contact for all technical support related client enquiries, requests and incidents raised by customers.
So, if you are the sort of person who can give impeccable customer service and provide the best customer support throughout the customer journey then we want to hear from you!
- Experience working in a technical support role
- Degree level or equivalent education within IT, Business systems or a technical related field
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications
- Good general knowledge of computer technologies, hardware, and software
- Understanding and operating within service level agreements, targets, and meeting KPI’s
- Manage all incoming customer support queries via telephone or email, investigating, logging, diagnosing, troubleshooting, and responding to customer queries
- Respond to customers within agreed response times and assist with queries in a professional and courteous manner (building positive relationships, investigating, responding, and progressing issues and queries to a successful conclusion at the earliest time)
- Triage all incoming customer support queries and if unable to provide a first-time fix you will analyse the call to ensure the correct escalation path is then followed
- Ensure that interactions with customers are continuously improved and delivered in a consistent and positive manner and to a high professional standard
- You will handle incidents via the incident management process and requests via the request fulfilment process
- Responsible for logging all enquiries in the established Support Platform and resolve client issues according to the established case management processes, which will involve case escalation to the appropriate support group when necessary
- Responsible for diagnosing and quickly resolving hardware, network, and server issues for all products within the Technologies software range
- Identify and provide, pro-actively where possible, small works orders for new licenses, license renewals, hardware, and professional services for all customers
- Ensure that customer onboarding activity is supported through the early adoption phase