We are working with the world's leading broadcasting and production solution company who are looking for a 1st/2nd Line Technical Support Engineer to join their growing team in Bracknell.
Our client are world renowned brand and have an exciting history in terms of delivering some of the world's major sporting, music, politics and reality show events across the world.
This is an exciting opportunity for a 1st/2nd Line Technical Support Engineer to join an innovative company, who can offer an amazing opportunity to learn, develop and grow their career within an established organisation.
This position will see you join our client's internal IT team.
You will join a team of fellow technology enthusiasts, who love to learn, take on a new challenges and help their internal users to get the best out of their IT systems.
You will act as a first point of call for resolving technical cases for a range of users including VIP Support. You will also be responsible for shadowing the IT Manager and helping them run new projects with the development of their IT infrastructure.
Along with troubleshooting technical issues, there will be opportunities to administrate and maintain our client's core infrastructure, whilst having the opportunity to challenge yourself with learning new technologies.
- Experience working in a 1st or 2nd Line Technical Support position, where you have been responsible for helping users solve their technical cases.
- A good knowledge of the Windows Operating Systems, with a basic understanding of LAN and WAN technologies
- Exposure to working with or administrating Active Directory
- Experience supporting applications such as Microsoft Office
- Any experience supporting other applications such as; Adobe, Print Management or any VoIP technology, that would be beneficial, but not essential.
- A basic understanding of IT security fundamentals
- A passion for troubleshooting! You are a natural problem solver who loves to face new challenges on a daily basis.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills. Although this role is internal, our users are our customers and you can demonstrate a want to help people.
- A desire to learn. We want someone who is not afraid to take on new challenges and thrives off learning new technology.
Is this job description you?
If you read this job spec saying 'That's me!', then why are you still reading?!