2nd Line Engineer
Our client a large IT Service Provider are looking for a 2nd Line Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis.
You’ll need to be personable with the ability to deliver outstanding customer service to our clients at all times.
- Delivery of high-quality support on a range of IT technical incidents and problems to office users (including senior staff), stores and showrooms
- Ability to take ownership of tickets from logging to resolution
- Work on cases either on-site or remotely via phone, email and Internet
- Responding appropriately to, and effectively resolving, user incidents, queries or complaints via local or other communications channels like phone, email and Internet
- 'Hands on’ problem solving approach; solving problems within strict SLA timeframes
- Take ownership of incidents assigned to you and manage them through to resolution
- Microsoft-based Operating Systems, with an emphasis on Windows 10 and MS Server 2012 and 2016
- Experience with AD and Exchange
- Knowledge with networking, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP troubleshooting
- Office 365 Admin
- PC hardware and software set-up and configuration, and TCP/IP networking skills
- Solid customer relations skills to understand client/client representatives concerns and requirements
- Ability to work well within team, supporting other team members
- Very good technical understanding of current leading technologies, suppliers and industry terminology
If you are interested in this opportunity, please do send over your most up to date CV.