Our client who are one of the UK's leading full end to end IT Consultancies are looking for a 2nd Line Support Team Leader.
The role is to lead the team of 2nd line engineers and will involve the creation and continuous updating of procedures with relevant departments. You will be required to lead and manage a team of support engineers, ensuring delivery of daily, weekly and monthly call stats.
- Ensure all Incident Requests are responded to and resolved within agreed SLA's.
- Lead and manage the team through one to ones, focusing on performance development and improvement
- Communicate with all levels of the business.
- Optimise the efficiency of the team by improving and streamlining processes.
- Supervision and co-ordination of 2nd level desk-side engineers including daily assignments and team management.
- Ensure that all engineers are delivering the best ticket and telephony quality possible and reducing escalations
- Proactively monitoring & ensuring progression of all tickets.
- Proactively identifying areas of service improvement
- Responsible for training and development of the team
- Report as needed daily, weekly and monthly statistics on Service Desk performance
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, 2013, 2016, 365
- Ability to multi task
- Able to converse with other teams
- Coaching of lower level team members
- Customer First Behaviour
- Cisco (both CLI and WebGUI experience)
- HP (CLI know how)
If this role is of interest to you then please contact David Eales with an up to date CV.