2nd Line Technical Support – Permanent
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 pa + 23 days Annual Leave*, 4% Pension Scheme, Health Care + Other Flexible Benefits
Our client who are a Digital Transformation and Software Development consultancy are seeking the skills and experience of a Technical/Customer Support specialist to join a brand new technical service team.
Based in Middlesbrough this will be a permanent opportunity for someone who is seeking a career move with a company that are embarking on their largest transformation and growth to date.
You will be the 2nd line escalation point for the Technical Support Desk for all technical support related client enquiries.
We are looking for someone who has a passion for delighting customers, with a can do/going the extra mile kind of attitude.
You will provide a positive experience along the entire customer journey ensuring fantastic customer satisfaction.
A minimum of 3 years previous experience in providing front line or 2nd line software and/or hardware support experience:
- Degree level or equivalent education within IT, Business systems or some other technical related field
- 2+ MCP’s (or equivalent)
- ITIL Foundation or higher-level certification
- A good knowledge of MS Office applications including Outlook
- Knowledge of all or most of the following technologies:
- Microsoft Server and Desktop Operating Systems
- Networks and communication protocols
- Active Directory
- Terminal Server
- MS SQL Server
- Android and iPhone
- Responsible for owning all enquiries escalated to you through the established Support Platform
- Act as an escalation point for the Technical Support Desk where cases have been escalated as per the documented SLA escalation process
- You will be an established “expert” in a handful of the specific Technology product streams, offering 2nd line technical support on those product streams
- Work together with the Professional Services team by assisting them to overcome any issues they encounter with software delivery
- Managing identifying trends and potential problem sources and deciding if necessary, to escalate to the Senior Technical Support Engineer’s