3rd Line Support Manager - Permanent
£50,000 - £60,000 + £4,200 Car Allowance
Based in Reading, our client is one of the UK’s leading end to end infrastructure partners and we are looking for an experience 3rd Line Support Manager to join an outstanding technical leadership tea,
The 3rd Line Support Manager will provide the leadership necessary to inspire the successful delivery of the business strategy for customer related IT Services.
You will ensure there is minimal unplanned downtime balanced against projects required to successfully deliver the support/strategy.
You will have the responsibility and accountability for the delivery and performance of the 3rd line support team with responsibility for the personal development of team members and provide coaching and clear guidance to ensure performance meets business expectations.
- Managing the pipeline for technical teams
- Ownership and accountability for KPI’s
- Influence Salaries and bonus’ aligned to the profitability of the Managed Services
- Manage operational training needs
- Take ownership of resourcing to meet business demand
- Lead, motivate, engage and develop colleagues
- Actively manage performance and behaviours of colleagues
- Manage technical escalations
- Participate in the duty manager on call rota
- Actively engage with each of the practice leads to ensure consistent alignment
- Drive tickets to a speedy resolution / resolve in line with customer SLA’s
- Drive up customer satisfaction through successful customer engagements