Account Executive Insurance
Salary: £90,000 - £110,000 pa. Holiday | (Up to 30% Variable) Bonus | Private Healthcare | Unlimited Training Budget | Pension
Location: UK Wide – Hybrid working
The job on offer
This role will primarily be to lead Our Clients relationship with a key client in the Insurance industry and own the P&L with a specific focus on Cloud Infra Services including Cyber Security.
Working closely with Sector & Delivery Unit Management teams, this individual will be responsible for creating and driving their own pipeline, in line with the business unit’s overall business strategy and direction. Originating and nurturing the development of the business, new revenue streams and directing proposition development will be key focus areas.
- You will be expert an in-demand generation activities that are relevant to this market segment and will play a lead role in devising strategies to promote Our Client in these forums with tangible business results.
- Individually you will have clear and unambiguous accountability for improving the Client’s credibility within your key client and other target clients in the market.
- You will both frame and drive business opportunities, leveraging the Cloud Infrastructure, Applications and Consulting Delivery teams. This will also involve the shaping and framing of propositions to meet client requirements working alongside Sector Leadership, Service Delivery Managers, Solution Architects and Proposal Development teams, responsible for sales closure of the deals following the Client’s processes and achieving the sales targets including revenues and profitability.
- Experience of overseeing large Outsourcing contracts and relationships including managing service escalations with a Service Delivery Manager and the delivery teams
- Recent experience working for a Large Tier-1/2 Global IT or Consulting organisation in Sales or with responsibility for Business Development in the Cloud Solutions space.
- Personally, have managed and developed at least three deals in excess of £5m+ TCV Cloud Infrastructure and Application solution Deals to FTSE 350 / Fortune 500 organisations. The client must be willing to provide a reference for your leadership role in the sale.
- Creative and innovative, with gravitas to lead CIO / IT Director / Board level business meetings to position deals and in sales closure.
- Well versed with commercial models, estimation techniques, pricing trends, TUPE regulations, crafting complex MSA & SOW documents, P&L management and reporting at both a pursuit and client level
- Sold Cloud Infrastructure and Managed Service solutions involving service delivery from Nearshore / Offshore locations outside UK & mutualised teams be able to craft solution including distributed delivery elements, price-to-win and articulating value proposition.
- Ability to innovatively and constructively challenge the status quo to drive forward the business.
To apply please click the “Apply” button and follow the instructions. For further discussion, please contact Connor McCabe – 07747 773421
83zero LTD is a boutique consultancy specialising in IT, Data Engineering and Architecture | Data Science (ML, AI, DL) | Data Visualisation | RPA within the UK. We provide high-quality interim and permanent senior IT professionals.