83zero are excited to be working with one of the world’s highly recognized digital transformation software vendors, who are going through an exciting period of growth.
They are regarded as innovative leader within the cloud transformation market and are now looking for a Adobe Magento Technical Consultant to join their Customer Success Team.
Your mission as a Adobe Magento Technical Consultant
- Act as a technical single point of contact for Enterprise Magento customers and their technical agencies.
- This will include onboarding calls and presentations to new customers, provisioning Magento Cloud infrastructure, technical support to customers in their development phase, go live readiness support, and supporting customers after go live.
- This is a customer facing role, owning and developing the relationship with assigned customers.
- Monitor Ecommerce customer’s sites using New Relic infrastructure and Application Performance monitoring tools, to proactively identify and solve any infrastructure or application issues that need addressing, before they cause more serious issues.
- If an ecommerce sites has an issue that causes a service interruption, follow an incident management process, set up and facilitate a war room and coordinate all the right people and specialists to bring the customers' site back up again as soon as possible!
- Ensure customer’s tickets are prioritised accurately and help answer customer questions with your own technical knowledge where necessary.
- Seek issues when they do arise, in the Magento application or in the underlying cloud infrastructure, calling on specialist technical resources where necessary.
- Work with our hosting partners on AWS (and sometimes Azure) infrastructure sizing and optimisation for customers.
- Take ownership of special technical projects, keeping the role varied and your technical knowledge up to date with ground-breaking technologies.
- Be available from time to time for on call responsibilities which are shared among the team
What's Needed to Succeed
- Experience with Adobe Magento, preferably with some exposure to hosting on Magento Cloud
- Experience with solving technical problems on high traffic web applications – application and infrastructure troubleshooting
- Experience in working directly with customers in a technical role, looking after technical and business partners
- Incident Management and Root Cause Analysis experience
- Previous experience with cloud hosting providers, including AWS cloud infrastructure.
- Knowledge of New Relic or similar monitoring tools.
- Knowledge of performance testing and using tools such as JMeter
- Ability to adapt to change and excel in high-stress situations.
Initially, you’ll be shadowing current Magento CSE’s and working through a structured training programme covering AMS processes and Magento Cloud. We will support you in acquiring your Magento and AWS certifications, and we’ll start to give you real customers to work with, whilst continuing to support you as you continue to learn in the role.
This role would suit someone who is currently a Magento Support Engineer, Architect, Business Analyst, Project Manager or perhaps a Magento Developer looking for a move into a role with more direct customer interaction.