Agile Business Analyst – Contract - Newcastle
We are looking for experienced Agile Business Analysts for a long-term contract outside IR35 with a key client of ours based in Newcastle Upon Time.
£400 - £450 per day D.O.E - 6 month rolling contract
The successful candidate will work with Product Owners to understand and model business capabilities. Elicit and prioritize requirements, define product roadmaps and develop product with storyboarding and refining product backlog. You will also work with the Design Authority to continuously improve business solution design capability. Project Benefits identification and tracking. Act as Product Owner ambassador.
- Extensive Agile working experience in agile teams using KANBAN and SCRUM delivery process frameworks
- Past GDS based service delivery experience is a must have.
- Skilled in eliciting requirements to assist in developing product roadmap
- Ability to create effective user stories that follow the INVEST principles
- Experience creating and refining product backlogs and assisting product owners. Effective workshop set up, facilitation and execution.
- Value Stream mapping experience. User Story writing experience.
- Understanding of Entity Relationship Modelling, XML, web-services and standardised integration catalogues.
- Ability to ensure Non Functional Requirements are identified and agreed. Must be able to develop domain expertise quickly.
- LEAN UX design principles experience is highly desirable
- Good understanding of the implications of systems architectures in transition.
- Experience on Behaviour Driven Development
To apply please click the “Apply” button and follow the instructions.
For a further discussion, please contact James Money on 01628 564327
83zero Consulting Limited is a boutique consultancy specialising in Project Management | ITSM | Change | Agile within the UK. We provide high quality interim and permanent senior IT professionals.