( Agile Coach, Scaled Agile Framework, SAFe, Rally, Agile, Evangelist, Scrum, KANBAN, LEAN, Certified Scrum Master, CSM, Certified Scrum Practitioner, Contract, Germany)
Agile Coach (SAFe, Scrum, Kanban, Lean) - BIG DATA - 6-month Contract - Germany / Remote
Our key client,a global leader in BIG DATA and ANALYTICS, has some very exciting Agile Coaching contract roles on a major Agile Transformation Programme in Germany (UK Ltd / Umbrella paid in £). Our client, is just starting a 2 year and £200m Digital Transformation Programme and is implementing SAFe as part of its Agile transition. We have already placed a number of Agile professionals (Coaches & SM's) on the project, from the UK, and they love it. Some of the UK and European leading Agile Pioneers and Evangelists are involved in this programme.
This role will involve the successful candidate being on site in Germany 4/5 day per week with some potential to work remotely on occasion. Travel and accommodation can be expensed within reason.
They are seeking an Agile expert to offer hands on support day to day, as well as coaching staff, senior leadership and stakeholders (from the top down and bottom up) on how to implement and sustain agile principles and processes.
Essential Skills and Experience:
Knowledge and understanding of Agile values and principles and how to apply these in a complex environment.
- Delivering Agile principles across senior teams
- Provide training sessions on Agile methodologies
- Provide Agile teams with feedback for improvement
- Agile strategy development
- Performance Management
- Extensive experience of implementing and maintaining a Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
- In depth knowledge of Scrum and Kanban.
- Understanding of or experience using the "Rally" Agile software tool
- Excellent understanding of Agile techniques and practices, and a pragmatic approach to applying these in different circumstances.
- A good understanding of software development processes and delivery/project management tools and techniques.
- Excellent communication, influencing and facilitation skills.
- Strong collaborative working skills.
- Certified Agile Leadership / Agile Practioner
- Certified Scrum Professional SAFe / SAFe Agilist
- Certified SAFe Programme Consultant (SPC 4/4.5)
- Certified Enterprise Coach
Please click the apply link to send me your CV
For a further discussion, please contact James Money
83zero Consulting Limited is an IT recruitment consultancy specialising in Change | Agile Transition | IT Service Management | Project and Programme Management within the UK. We provide high quality interim and permanent senior IT professionals