Agile Coach – Global IT Consultancy
£70,000 - £75,000 + £5,300 car allowance + 10% Bonus + 10% Pension
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the leading Global IT Consultancies / System Integrators. This will be the opportunity to be a key player within their Business & Platform Solutions division, our pinpoint focus is on understanding our clients’ business industries and technologies.
This role will involve a mixture of working from end client sites, UK Offices (London or Reading) and remote home working as required by the business. Regular travel to client sites anywhere within UK is expected. Flexible working arrangements will be available.
Our Client is growing the capabilities of its UK Centre of Excellence to work with our clients on the digital transformation journey. The Agile Coach will educate employees at all levels, including internal and clients, on Agile principles, providing them with tools for implementing the methodologies in their own work. As the Agile Coach you provide training sessions and teach valuable skills that lead toward the organisation-wide adoption of Agile methodologies.
- Experience of implementing and mentoring Agile in large complex organisations where cultural change has been successfully implemented in practicing waterfall teams.
- You will be responsible for crafting a strategy for the organisational adoption of Agile. This includes every stage of adoption, from the introduction of Agile and employee education, to fostering teams and cultures that practice Agile, to sustaining Agile methodologies and continually offering strategies for improvement.
- A deep understanding of DevOps environments.
- Coach agile teams in the methodology. Using techniques that increase collaboration, predictability, transparency and promote a culture of experimentation and innovation. In order to do this, you'll also embody the Agile principles and lead by example.
- Supports and trains the Product Owner, especially on backlog refinement.
- Supports and educates the Dev team on DevOps practices and tools (e.g. TDD, Pair Programming, CI/CD, etc.) Help teams navigate agile tools and software.
- Facilitates discussions, decision-making, and conflict resolution.
- Builds a trusting and safe environment in their teams where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on team harmony and problem-solving.
- Providing support to their team using a servant / leader style and leading by example.
- Guides teams to remove the project impediments blocking them by finding the right personnel to resolve issues and risks.
- Working knowledge of Agile tools including, but not limited to, Jira, Confluence.
- Possessing prior experience mentoring teams in Agile adoption or as a Scrum Master.
- Certified SCRUM Master, SCRUM Coach and Scaled Agile Framework qualified.
- Able to undertake and successfully gain SC level security clearance checks.
- Showing proficiency in programming languages
- Public sector experience of client and stakeholder management
Signs of success
To be successful in this role, you’ll need a rich combination of experience, proven skills and personal attributes. See below to find out if you’re the person we’re looking for. The role will be expected to travel to customer and Atos sites UK wide; working from client/office/home locations as appropriate.
To apply please click the “Apply” button and follow the instructions. For a further discussion, please contact James Money on 01628 564327. 83zero Limited is a boutique consultancy specialising in IT Recruitment. We provide high quality interim and permanent senior IT professionals.