( Agile Coach, Scaled Agile Framework, SAFe, Rally, Agile, Evangelist, Scrum, KANBAN, LEAN, "Safe Programme Consultant", SPC, Certified Scrum Master, "SAFe Advanced Scrum Master", SASM CSM, Certified Scrum Practitioner, Contract, Germany)
Agile Coach (SAFe, Scrum, Kanban, Lean) - BIG DATA - 6-month Contract - Germany / London
Our key client,a global leader in BIG DATA and ANALYTICS, has some very exciting Agile Coaching contract roles on a major Agile Transformation Programme in Germany (UK Ltd / Umbrella paid in £). Our client, is just starting a 2 year and £200m Digital Transformation Programme and is implementing SAFe as part of its Agile transition. We have already placed a number of Agile professionals (Coaches & SM's) on the project, from the UK, and they love it. Some of the UK and European leading Agile Pioneers and Evangelists are involved in this programme.
This role will involve the successful candidate splitting their time across the London HQ and the Global Head Office in Nuremberg. Travel and accommodation can be expensed within reason.
They are seeking an Agile expert to offer hands on support day to day, as well as coaching staff, senior leadership and stakeholders (from the top down and bottom up) on how to implement and sustain agile principles and processes.
Essential Skills and Experience:
Knowledge and understanding of Agile values and principles and how to apply these in a complex environment.
- Delivering Agile principles across senior teams
- Experience of Scaling up Teams in large programmes
- Provide training sessions on Agile methodologies
- Provide Agile teams with feedback for improvement
- Agile strategy development
- Performance Management
- Knowledge and experience of implementing and maintaining a Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
- In depth knowledge of Scrum and Kanban.
- Understanding of or experience using the "Rally" Agile software tool
- Excellent understanding of Agile techniques and practices, and a pragmatic approach to applying these in different circumstances.
- A good understanding of software development processes and delivery/project management tools and techniques.
- Excellent communication, influencing and facilitation skills.
- Strong collaborative working skills.
- Certified Agile Leadership / Agile Practitioner
- Certified Scrum Professional / SAFe Advanced Scrum Master SASM / SAFe Agilist
- Certified SAFe Programme Consultant (SPC 4/4.5)
- Certified Enterprise Coach
Please click the apply link to send me your CV
For a further discussion, please contact James Money
83zero Consulting Limited is an IT recruitment consultancy specialising in Change | Agile Transition | IT Service Management | Project and Programme Management within the UK. We provide high quality interim and permanent senior IT professionals