Our client who are a leading software and technology organisation are embarking on one of their largest business transformations programmes to date and they are seeking the skills and experience of an Agile Delivery Lead to support with coaching and delivering Agile processes to a multi-disciplined and highly skilled software development team.
The key fundamentals of this role include:
- Create transparency and predictability across your teams using appropriate tool and metrics including story mapping, roadmaps, cycle times, value stream maps and release plans
- Share your knowledge with other Agile Delivery Managers to enable Agile collaboration
- Continuously assess your team's approach and adapt planning tools, Agile methods and communication to ensure successful and sustainable delivery
We are looking for an experienced Agile Delivery Manager, Development Manager or Scrum Master with a keen interest in Agile Delivery. If you are are looking for an established business that’s still dynamic enough that you can implement your own ideas have true autonomy then this is the role for you.
Bringing to the table:
- A strong passion for delivering customer and business value through amazing user experiences
- Experience of working in a Software Engineering environment
- An understanding of the fundamentals of Web and /or App technologies and architectures
- An understanding of Agile principals, process and practices
- An experience running a Scrum/Kanban team
- Be a great people person with excellent communication skills
This is an outstanding opportunity for someone to join a a tech journey like no other.
If you are interested to find out more then please contact David Eales.