AI & Automation Consultant - Insight & Data Services - Permanent
Salary guideline: £50,000 - £80,000 pa DOE + Benefits, pension up to 6% contributory + Commission / Bonus scheme
Base Location: London
Our client is a global leader in Systems Integration and IT Consultancy. They have built out a super advanced and respected industry wide Data Science, AI and Automation Practise, which is currently working with the biggest companies across multiple sectors, including, Banking, Energy & Utilities, Fashion, Retail, Manufacturing, Automotive and Public Sector. They are engaged on the biggest and most cutting edge Data, AI and Robotics
The successful candidate will be responsible for using Artificial Intelligence & Intelligent Automation to help clients optimise their business processes, improve operations and drive performance improvement. Ideally you will bring experience of delivering data & analytics advisory engagements, likely coupled with specific industry sector knowledge.
You will use this experience to help clients find new ways of getting value from data; providing advice on what tools to use, how to manage data as an asset, how to set up new business models and capabilities, how to manage delivery, and how AI and Automation fits into their wider business strategy.
- AI Techniques: Computer Vision & Bio Intelligence - Image & Video analysis;
- Biometrics. Advanced Learning Algorithms - Swarm intelligence; deep learning; machine learning; Natural Language - natural language processing & generation; speech recognition.
- Automation – robotics; process improvement
- AI Foundations: data governance; capability architecture; vendor selection; data literacy and data culture change
- AI Platforms: Architectural / feature knowledge - Google Cloud Platform; Amazon Web Services; Microsoft Azure; Salesforce Einstein; Adobe Sensei
- Data and Analytics strategy: visioning; roadmap and business case development; strategy formation; operating model design; Business analysis; maturity assessments; requirements definition; workshop facilitation; agile scrum delivery in collaboration with data scientists and technology development teams.
- The level of your professional experience will range from a 1st / 2nd Job Technical AI / Automation Consultant leading small to medium sized project work through to a Managing Consultant driving our sector expertise and running programmes of work. All our teams have the skills and behaviours needed to manage client deliverables and expectations.
- Motivated, self-starter, bringing a proactive, can-do attitude to delivery. You have strong autonomy with the ability to conduct projects autonomously
- Engaging AI / Automation Enthusiast who can bring to life the value of Analytics, AI & Automation, with excellent written & oral communication skills
- Comfortable working in ambiguous roles and experience working in agile delivery models.
To apply please click the “Apply” button and follow the instructions. For a further discussion, please contact James Money on 01628 564327.
83zero Consulting Limited is a boutique consultancy specialising in Data Science ML, AI, Big Data | Agile Software Development | Project Management within the UK. We provide high quality interim and permanent senior IT professionals.