We are working with one of the world’s leading Open Source Software Vendors who are going through an exciting period of growth and are looking for an experienced Alfresco Technical Account Manager (French Speaking) to join their team.
Our client prides themselves on their adaptable and cutting-edge technology, which is changing the way businesses across the world connect their processes and ideas to make right decisions.
This is an exciting opportunity for an Alfresco product enthusiast to join a team of passionate techies who love taking on exciting projects and working with enterprise customers
This position will see you join our clients EMEA Premier Services team.
This role will involve a lot of remote work from home and visiting customers in the European region, so where you are based does not matter.
You will be responsible for working with multiple enterprise customers, making sure they are getting the best out of our client’s software, whilst also working closely with Technical Support and Customer Success teams.
- The Technical Account Manager must act as a Champion for the Alfresco corporate values around customer success.
- Act as an escalation point for mission critical issues
- Work closely with support and customer success teams
- Coordinate all other support cases for your customers with regards to priority and information
- Assist with Alfresco upgrade planning and activities
- Perform an annual health check for each Customer
- Document and maintain documentation to share knowledge with team members.
- Perform quarterly on-site visits for each customer
- Stay up to date with relevant product offerings to provide technical solutions to customers and record these resolutions for general use.
- Work with other teams as required to provide best practice advice, identify potential workarounds and supply support code add-ons for Enterprise customers.
- Work together with Sales team and Professional Services to ensure customer needs are met and to identify potential growth opportunities.
Ready to Apply?!
If you are a TAM champion and want to work for a world leading software vendor, then why are you still reading?!