We are working with one of the world’s leading open-source software vendors who are going through an exciting period of growth and are looking for an experienced Alfresco Premier Services Engineer.
Our client prides themselves on their adaptable and cutting-edge technology, which is changing the way businesses across the world connect their processes and ideas to make right decisions.
This is an exciting opportunity for an Alfresco product enthusiast to join a team of passionate techies who love taking on exciting projects and working with enterprise customers
This position will see you join our clients EMEA Premier Services team.
This is a remote-based role, with some travel required from time to time.
You will be responsible for working with one of our clients enterprise customers, making sure they are getting the best out of Alfresco ACS software, whilst also working closely with Technical Support and Customer Success teams.
- Experience with Alfresco Content Service is a must
- Strong communications skills with the demonstrated ability to engage with both senior business and senior technical customer staff
- Ability to trace and debug Web applications.
- Perform analysis and tune operating system and web technology performance.
- Understanding of network protocol layers, security layers and domain models.
- Understanding of standard support processes
- A passion for customers and a strong interest to handle a variety of technical issues from the very basic through the ambiguous to highly complex and political.
- Self-starter, ability to work independently with minimal supervision, learn quickly and be proactive
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good organizational skills
- Strong team player – fits in easily with a wide range of personalities
Ready to Apply?!
If you are a Alfresco software champion and want to work for a world-leading software vendor, then why are you still reading?!