Salary: £60,000 - £75,000 p.a D.O.E. Holiday | Pension | Certifications | Private Healthcare
Location: Any UK Base Location – Hybrid working
Who you’ll be working with
We’re looking for Senior Android Developers to join our client and be part of this exciting & growing Centre covering all experience levels, from those looking for their first change in their careers to experienced developers looking to lead larger pieces of work.
The focus of your role
You’ll develop software in a highly collaborative, informal environment without undue paperwork or deployment restrictions with a good work-life balance in a sociable, happy, fun atmosphere. You’ll be a valued member of a multi-disciplinary Agile Scrum Team, and involved in all aspects of development including service design using microservices, coding, testing and a degree of maintenance and support. Your focus will be on delivering well tested software with assistance from your team-dedicated Quality Assurance/Tester(s).
What you’ll do
- Use Kotlin along with modern tooling such as Fastlane to build apps.
- Migration of UI components to Jetpack Compose.
- Build with a clean, testable architecture.
- Contribute to your teams’ robust unit and UI test suite as part of our test-first principles.
- Manage the mobile CI/CD infrastructure.
- Consume RESTful APIs.
- Build and maintain within an agile Kanban environment.
- Have input on the design, Jira tickets, priorities & test strategies as the team works as one self-managed unit without undue interference.
- Innovate, contribute, and support junior colleagues; we encourage mentoring at all levels.
- You’ll be asked to technically lead pieces of work, dependant on experience.
- Contribute to a culture of continuous team & service improvement.
- Share your expertise with a range of technical and non-technical minds across government in a supportive environment.
What you’ll bring
- 4+ years commercial experience programming in Java & at least 2 years in Kotlin.
- A deep understanding of mobile technologies.
- A deep understanding of automated unit and UI testing solutions.
- Ideally, knowledge of how to build accessible apps.
What we’ll offer you
With our client, you can look forward to an incredible career opportunity with unparalleled growth potential. Their supportive and innovative environment provides ample training opportunities with leading experts, as well as ongoing professional development and accelerated career progression.
To apply please click the “Apply” button and follow the instructions. For a further discussion, please contact Connor McCabe – 07747 773421
83zero LTD is a boutique consultancy specialising in IT, Data Engineering and Architecture | Data Science (ML, AI, DL) | Data Visualisation | RPA within the UK. We provide high quality interim and permanent senior IT professionals.