Application Support Analyst
£25,000-£35,000 Per Annum + Benefits (DOE)
This is an exciting chance for an Application Support Analyst to join an established Software House and Software Product Delivery Consultancy, that operate within the global Insurance markets. They have a very strong track record and reputation in producing pioneering and industry leading software solutions to the Insurance sector
You will be working on one their flagship products, which is an exposure management and risk modelling and reporting software. With such a high demand for this award-winning product, you will rapidly grow your knowledge of catastrophe risk management software.
- Working within a team environment, the application support analyst will assist in investigating and resolving application and system issues
- Executing administrative tasks for clients and the team
- Interrogating SQL databases – enhancing proficiency in database management systems
- Develop skills in communication, time management, prioritisation, client service, IT disciplines, etc.
- Attend regular client meetings and engage with key stakeholders in projects and client support teams
- Alongside more senior members of the team visit client offices, and work remotely alongside clients as needed according to demands and any upgrades/periods of increased risk
- A formal tertiary qualification, preferably a completed degree in computer science, business information systems or similar
- Able to communicate effectively with both customers (technical and non-technical) and internal stakeholders
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Confidence to seek support of peers and management as required
- Good grasp of Microsoft Office
- Acquired experience (1+ years) within a customer-facing software support role
- Experience working in the insurance industry
- Understanding of SQL Server Management Studio / SQL Server Profiler
To apply please click the “Apply” button and follow the instructions.
For a further discussion, please contact Georgia Shepherd on 01628 564 108 or email@example.com
83zero Consulting Limited is a boutique consultancy specialising in Project Management | ITSM | Change | Agile within the UK. We provide high quality interim and permanent senior IT professionals.