If great customer service is always at the heart of what you do. If building great rapport and being conscientious give you a sense of pride in your work. If you can stay motivated to the end to find a successful solution for both parties, and this gives you a buzz, then we have the role for you!
Our client is a world leader in smart scheduling that drives increased customer service and top line revenue. Their software optimised scheduling provides visibly for the leadership team, empowers the managers to make local decisions and engages the employees like never before. Their clients include some of the world’s biggest and most innovative brands including H&M, RiteAid, Coral, Metro, Bourne Leisure, and Wireless Vision.
Our client are a global collaborative team who believe in being fun and being passionate about what they do. They focus on our customer needs in order to make sure we can deliver innovative products that they love, helping them find solutions to the meet their business challenges.
We want to work with colleagues who feel the same way and share these values.
- The Application Support Analyst provides first, second and occasionally third line responses to customer issues and queries with Workforce software. This is predominantly over the phone, helpdesk portal and via email, however exceptionally site visits may be required.
- Customer Support Analysts ensure that incidents are managed in a timely and effective manner with a focus on customer satisfaction.
- You will be expected to become an expert in one or more Workforce products and to be able to analyse and reproduce customer issues - either to work around, rectify and/or pass through to Engineering for software changes.
- Typically a Customer Support Analyst will organize and participate in periodic review meetings with key customers to give them updates on progress, receive feedback on service and satisfaction, and to maintain the client relationship.
- Experience working in an Application, Customer or Technical Support position
- Experience working with SQL, including troubleshooting and querying
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a busy environment, be self-motivated, collaborative have an excellent telephone manner.
- Great organizational / prioritization skills, able to manage both yourself and your customer calls.
- Positive attitude with high standard of customer service and be very customer focused.
- Proven ability to get to grips with technologies and communicate technical concepts and issues to technical and non-technical people.
- Ability to communicate issues and resolutions clearly to Customers and Internal colleagues alike.
- Excellent written skills with close attention to detail and strong verbal communication skills, specifically on the telephone - you must have an excellent telephone manner and build rapport easily.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated - Positive, energetic, tenacious.
- Organisation and time management skills are essential.
- Previous experience in software support environment is essential.
- Experience of using a Helpdesk/ system.
- Strong grasp of web technologies and browsers.
- Eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.
Ready to Apply?
If you are reading through this advert and are thinking ‘That sounds like me!’, then we want to hear from you!
Why are you still reading? APPLY NOW!