Our client is an industry-leading software tech scale-up based in Reading. Their SaaS solution helps organisations solve the challenges associated with safeguarding and preserving digital assets for decades into the future.
They have the technology, funding, experience, and capability to scale their business quickly.
They are growing to meet the needs of their expanding client base and to scale out their growth in the coming years and as a result, we are actively looking for someone who can lead our growing development team.
Their people are hands-on, entrepreneurial thinkers and doers. As a scaling start-up, you will be well supported by the open, approachable leadership team and given the freedom to deliver against the overall business goals.
What you will be doing...
- Acting as the first point of contact, you will be responsible for solving technical issues from our clients customers
- To troubleshoot and resolve customer issues and questions, whilst maintaining an accurate task record in our helpdesk system (Zendesk and Jira)
- Proactively help resolve support tickets as required
We are looking for candidates with the following skills/experiences:
- Experience working in a Technical Support or Application Support position
- Excellent customer service skills (willing to go the extra mile) and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience working with the Windows or Linux OS.
- Have an interest in learning about current/new/future technologies to help the Company, customers, themselves, and their team.
- Be able to take ownership of a task or project to see it through to completion and to exceed expectations whenever possible.
- Good time management, able to manage/prioritise workload – completing tasks to customer’s satisfaction and meet Service Level Agreements where necessary.
- Simple data analysis using Microsoft Excel and/or scripting languages e.g. Python
- Basic understanding of XML and JSON file formats
- Knowledge of NoSQL and/or relational databases technologies e.g. MongoDB or PostgreSQL
Ready to Apply?
If you are reading through this advert and are thinking 'Wow, this sounds like me!', then why are you still reading?!