This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading automation marketing and CRM organisation.
They are now looking for a technical support professional who enjoys problem solving in a collaborative and fast-paced environment.
The team have a ‘work hard, play hard’ ethos and are now looking for a new member to join one of the fastest growing automation companies out there!
- Become an expert, including the product's technical workings and practical business application
- Delivering and exceeding SLAs and customer expectations
- Assist customers with technical questions relating to the product as well as peripheral software (including but not limited to internet browsers, Salesforce.com, Website hosting software, API's, etc.)
- Assisting with technical implementations and customer queries
- Utilize independent and creative problem-solving skills to assist in technical troubleshooting
- Managing support tickets and phone calls from customers through to resolution
- Author and maintain knowledge base articles as needed for technical implementation procedures
- Customer focused with the aim resolving customer issues in the most effective way possible
- Team Player who views the occupational world as "we" versus "me"
- 1 - 3+ years of experience in a technical support role
- Functional knowledge of SQL
- Functional knowledge of major internet browsers and their configuration
- Functional knowledge of desktop OS systems (Windows and Mac)
- Basic network (latency, etc.) troubleshooting experience
- Previous experience with API's and XML a plus
- Additional preferred experience with Salesforce.com, Sugar CRM, Microsoft Dynamics, Marketing Automation, website hosting, email delivery and SEO
- Previous SaaS support experience a plus
If you are looking for a fresh challenge with a growing support team, please apply now!