Artificial Intelligence (AI) Engineer - Insight & Data Services - Permanent
Salary guideline: £60,000 - £120,000 pa (DOE) + Benefits, pension up to 6% contributory, Health Insurance, Life Assurance etc.
Base Location: London – UK wide
Our client is a global leader in Systems Integration and IT Consultancy. They have built out a super advanced and respected industry wide Insights & Data Practise, which is currently working with the biggest companies across multiple sectors, including, Banking, Energy & Utilities, Fashion, Retail, CPG, Manufacturing, Automotive and Public Sector. They are engaged on the biggest and most cutting edge Artificial Intelligence and Data Analytics enterprise scale programmes.
The successful candidate will be joining our clients global Insights & Data group. Their goal is to help the end clients they work with become truly 'insight driven', to fully exploit their data using the convergence of Cloud and Artificial Intelligence to deliver real business value. The deliver innovative insights solutions which are supported by expert level, industrialised engineering
The client is looking for AI Engineers with 2+ years commercial experience up to Senior / Principal / Lead / Management / Head Of level, so please apply to discuss the varying salary on offer against your personal level of experience.
- Detailed knowledge on a range of AI techniques (e.g. supervised and un-supervised machine learning techniques, deep learning, graph data analytics, statistical analysis, time series, geospatial, NLP, sentiment analysis, pattern detection, etc.).
- Experience using Python, R or Spark to extract insights from data.
- Knowledge of SQL for accessing and processing data (PostgreSQL preferred but general SQL knowledge more important).
- Experience using the latest Data Science platforms (e.g. Databricks, Dataiku, AzureML, SageMaker) and frameworks (e.g. Tensorflow, MXNet, scikit-learn).
- Software engineering practices (coding practices to DS, unit testing, version control, code review).
- Hadoop (especially the Cloudera and Hortonworks distributions), other NoSQL (especially Neo4j and Elastic), and streaming technologies (especially Spark Streaming).
- Deep understanding of data manipulation/wrangling techniques
- Experience using development and deployment technologies, for instance virtualisation and management (e.g. Vagrant, Virtualbox), continuous integration tools (e.g. Jenkins, Concourse, Drone, Bamboo), configuration management tooling (e.g. Ansible) and containerisation technologies (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, Swarm).
- Experience building and deploying solutions to Cloud (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) including Cloud provisioning tools (e.g. Terraform).
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with clients to establish requirements in non-technical language.
- Ability to translate business requirements into plausible technical solutions for articulation to other development staff.
- Experience designing Data Science deliveries, planning projects and/or leading teams
To apply please click the “Apply” button and follow the instructions. For a further discussion, please contact James Money on 01628 564327.
83zero Consulting Limited is a boutique consultancy specialising in Data Science ML, AI, Big Data | Agile Software Development | Project Management within the UK. We provide high quality interim and permanent senior IT professionals.