We are working with a global software company who are a leader in their software market place. Due to the demand of their product and services across the world, they are expanding their world-class Technical Customer Support team and are looking for fellow troubleshooters to join their team who support customers across the EMEA region.
We are looking for up and coming individuals who are either looking to start their career in the IT software industry or are looking for that next step to advance their career.
Our client strive and have proven to be an innovating leader, who are creating amazing solutions to help their customers save money, time and to manage their software solutions for the better.
This is an exciting time to join a privately owned organisation who are on the next step of their adventure!
This opportunity will see you join our clients world-class Technical Customer Support Team. You will be fully trained in our clients market leading software, whilst also receiving training and mentoring in the surronding technologies the EMEA Technical Customer Support team work with.
Their Support enthusiasts help customers across the EMEA region and are responsible for solving tricky technical cases and making sure their customers are getting the best out of their software. This role will see you take on new challenges on a daily basis, whilst having no glass ceiling on learning and taking on new technologies.
Every customers environment is different, which presents itself with new challenges and opportunities to gain knowledge and experience. This position will give you multiple career paths to explore and flourish!
What you've got...
- You are a born troubleshooter! You love to take on new technical challenges and thrive on fixing problems you may never have seen before!
- A basic understanding of computers and have some experience in fixing basic issues.
- A basic understanding of the Windows operating system and what it is used for. Any experience working with Linux or Mac would be beneficial, but not essential.
- You have a desire to learn. We are looking for someone who isn't afraid to take on new challenges and has a passion for gaining knowledge and experience.
- Excellent prioritisation skills.
- You want to help customers. You will work with other technical customers and geek out to help solve their technical problems and find the best resolutions.
Ready to Apply?
If you are reading this advert and am thinking 'That's me!' - then why are you still reading?!