Key Skills: Consulting, Business Intelligence, BI, Microsoft Power BI, SQL Server, SQL queries, Sharepoint, Office365, Azure SQL DB
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of Microsoft’s leading Gold Partners who work with top private and public sector clients throughout the UK.
They are now looking for a BI Consultant who has solid experience developing BI solutions. You will involved in the full software development lifecycle, from requirement gathering through to deployment and handover support.
- To deliver a range of BI solutions to a broad client base
- Involved in full delivery lifecycle – writing functional/technical specifications, solution development, test planning and testing support, writing deployment/support documentation
- Build and deploy reports, visualisations and dashboards
- Ensure solutions are robust, fully tested and of a high standard
- Develop and maintain strong and credible relationships with key stakeholders and
- Demonstrable experience within a BI Consultant position
- Strong knowledge of BI practices and application lifecycle management approaches
- Ability to integrate reports within SharePoint and Office 365
- Strong knowledge of Power BI
- Advanced SQL Server Reporting Services 2014+ (writing SQL queries, write SQL stored procedures, optimisation of SQL queries)
- Azure SQL DB
If you are an experienced Business Intelligence professional looking to join a leading Microsoft Partner, please apply now!