The Business Intelligence Software Trainer will provide onsite client training to multiple manufacturing clients on their new business intelligence solution Market Advantage.
Their visualization platform, is built to maximize the value of clients’ solutions by enabling access to insights from any device, connecting the right information to the right user when and where they need it.
The only visualization platform optimized for CPG data and global access on Pc’s, Mac’s and Tablets that is highly flexible, scalable whilst at the same time allowing personalisation by the user.
Improves return on investment via easier access to actionable insights and enables access across multiple disparate data sources, eliminating the need for other tools.
Main role responsibilities:
- Be based at Head Office in Bracknell for initial period with the requirement to attend Unify Specific training
- Adapt previously created material for client specific training sessions
- Deliver face to face classroom training as well as some adhoc one on one sessions
- Deliver Supplier Training (WEBEX)
- Assist in creation of other Training Materials
- Ability to manage time within the set project framework
Skills and Experience Required:
- Good working knowledge of Data Visualisation, Data Analytics and tools like Tableau, SAS, COGNOS or other analytics engines
- Previous experience within CPG/Retail
- Experience with market measurement and retailer specific data
- Strong IT skills
- Clear and engaging communication style
- Willingness to travel up to 70% - travel destination will vary; some overnight stay required
If you’re an experienced trainer looking for a new and exciting challenge, please apply now!