Big Data Architect - London - Permanent
£80,000 - £100,000 + 12% Bonus + 7% Pension + BUPA
Our award winning client is regarded as the number one Infrastructure and Big Data Consultancy working with the most prestigious enterprise clients within London and the South East.
They have an exciting opportunity for a Big Data Architect to join a rapidly growing team of expert Data Engineers and Data Scientists. As a Subject Matter Expert / Big Data Architect who is also capable of implementing the technical solutions you design, you will provide technical advisory and strategy consultancy to senior client stakeholders.
This very successful business is building out a new practice, which can very confidently advise on Data Platform Advisory projects their clients on the journey that will take them into the world of Big Data! This is a full project life cycle role, including HLD / LLD, Building the Infrastructure, consulting on steps and skill sets needed, including help select the best technology solutions
You will have a focus on the data platform you will cover multiple technologies across various relational database, NoSQL, big data and cloud data platforms with a remit to map business and operational requirements to a solution architecture and technical implementation plan.
As a senior consultant you will have the opportunity to be one of the leading members of the team, helping to develop and grow the consulting practice as well as be engaged in a consulting delivery role.
With excellent interpersonal and consultative skills, you will be equally happy engaging with and presenting to senior stakeholders as well as writing code and designing a data-schema. Able to walk the walk as well as talk the talk you will be equally proficient in compelling PowerPoint presentations and high-quality review documents as well as writing Python and SQL.
- Operate as the lead Subject Matter Expert for Data Platform Advisory consulting engagements
- Work with the Sales Team to cover partner/customer meetings and workshops
- Produce consulting review, analysis and design documents to a high standard
- Work with the Practice Manager to develop service offerings to grow team revenue
- Willing to travel when required.
Qualifications and Experience
- 5+ years of commercial experience with an enterprise relational database. This experience should include technical deployment, tuning/remediation and design and architecture.
- Design and architecture experience for multi-technology data-platforms incorporating either a NoSQL or Big Data technology, preferably including a cloud data service.
- Hands-on technical proficiency with the core Hadoop ecosystem.
- Good Python or Java programming skills
- Experience presenting proposals and review findings to senior management
To apply please click the “Apply” button and follow the instructions.
For a further discussion, please contact James Money on 01628 564327
83zero Consulting Limited is a boutique consultancy specialising in DATA SCIENCE within the UK. We provide high quality interim and permanent senior IT professionals.
Key Skills: Big Data, NoSQL, Hadoop, Python, SQL