Business Analyst – Permanent
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 + 25 Days Annual Leave (Plus Holiday Buy Scheme), Pension Scheme, Health Care Scheme, Gym Membership, Cycle to Work Scheme, Eye Care Vouchers plus more.
We are working with a very exciting software house, who have a very established product suite which is used by major corporations internationally.
This role will involve you supporting the Head of Data, to scope the requirement & budget required for the internal data team and data strategy for the entire business moving forward.
You will also help build an expert team and drive all data processing and decision making within the company.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Excellent understanding of SQL and Tableau
- Working on requirement elicitation and validation for data initiatives
- Proven track records in persona/goal mapping and user story/acceptance criteria write up
- Data auditing
- Proficiency in working with REST APIs
- Familiar with business requirement gathering techniques and frameworks
- Ability to translate business requirement into user and system requirement
- Bachelor level degree in a STEM or Business