This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an industry leading System Integrator and award-winning Gold member of the Microsoft Partner network. They are now looking for multiple Business Analysts to join the team to help convey the customer's requirements through IT systems skills, communication and understanding.
This role will be remote for the foreseeable future. With a mixture of onsite and remote work thereafter.
- Proficient in Systems Analysis Techniques, able to impact proposals and perform System and High-Level Design Analysis
- Ability to communicate effectively with people who have differing levels of IT knowledge/skill
- Able to document requirements clearly and concisely
- Gain required project knowledge by reading documentation and attending meetings and workshops
- Setting up and participation/facilitation in Workshops to identify and document requirements issues.
- Strong experience in Requirements & Analysis on large scale and/or multi project environments, Data Capture, Data Analysis
- Agile methodologies & techniques
- Confluence & Jira
- Requirements capture methods and techniques, business systems and analysis, front end process, software development life cycles and associated processes
- Methodology, proficient in the use of requirements capturing methodology, like Waterfall or RUP toolset, and in working with Agile projects & Agile approach
- Able to use Data modelling techniques
- Experience with the Windows Suite and MS Office applications
- Flexible and adaptable
- Works well under pressure
For further details, please apply now!