Business Analyst - MDM (Master Data Management) - Insight & Data Services - Permanent
Salary guideline: £60,000 - £80,000 pa (DOE) + Benefits, pension up to 6% contributory, Health Insurance, Life Assurance etc.
Base Location: London / UK wide
Our client is a global leader in Systems Integration and IT Consultancy. They have built out a super advanced and respected industry wide Insights & Data Practice.
As a Business Analyst you will be working within the Data Management, Data Warehousing, Smart Analytics practices alongside some of the top experts in the country, on some of the largest and most complex client projects across a variety of industry sectors including, Energy & Utilities, Financial Services, Retail, Supply Chain Analytics, and Public Sector.
This role will see you take on the responsibility from day one in a challenging but rewarding and meritocratic environment and will give the right candidate the opportunity to grow into senior positions quickly.
- Consulting and performance analysis as well as design of large, complex applications, and business processes re-engineering process required to support Data programmes
- Strong data analysis skills in requirement gathering from all levels of the business and external partners.
- Strong Stakeholder management and engagement experience
- Assess As-Is/To-Be, and work along with other teams to align the architecture to business requirements
- Document the high-level requirements, detailed requirements and business processes for master data related solutions
- Contribute to the analysis, design, development and delivery of data migration, data integration and data warehousing projects by performing complex data mapping and data conversion activities using ETL tools
- Communicate with development teams to provide relevant solutions
- Analyse current information architectures and contribute to the design and development of the to-be architecture
- Provide information, feedback and guidance to clients to support technology-related decision making
- Analyse current data structure and contribute to the design and development of the to-be architecture
Key Skills & Experience:
- Hands-on experience of business analysis in the areas of Master data management, Data Architecture, Data Migration, Data Modelling, Data Quality Management and Information Governance
- Experience of defining and documenting workflow approval process within MDM
- Experience in Business Process Consulting, problem definition, architecture, design and definition of processes
- Experience working with leading data applications such as IBM, SAP, Oracle and others
- Ability to develop data quality solutions by performing Data Profiling and cleansing activities
- Demonstrable experience on at least 2 end-to-end data centric projects as a Data/Business analyst
- Ideally you will bring knowledge of the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
For a further discussion, please contact Georgia Shepherd 01628 564 108
83zero is a boutique recruitment consultancy specialising in:
Data Science ML, AI and Big Data| Agile Software Development | Project Management within the UK. We provide high quality interim and permanent senior IT professionals|