Business and Enterprise Architect
Salary: £75k- £110,000 per annum + Bonus, Pension, Holiday and Healthcare
Location: UK Wide
My client is a global consultancy who are currently looking for multiple Business & Enterprise architects. They are looking to expand their business unit and offering an opportunity to develop your Enterprise Architect career.
• Industry knowledge. Understanding our customer’s problems and the solutions they need. Understanding the industry sector, and related ones as appropriate, to be able to fully understand the client position.
• Political environment. Working with key sponsors to understand the political environment in which they operate.
• Business and IT Maturity. Quickly gain an appreciation of both the business and technical maturity.
• Business: structures, processes, culture and social structure. Rather than being drowned by detail, the Business/Enterprise Architect needs to abstract away from complex problems to see the wider business picture. Understanding the business at a high level is the first step to putting yourself in the client’s shoes, and to answering the ‘what does it mean to me?’ question that is likely to be at the heart of the engagement.
• IT: technologies, applications, infrastructure, interfaces. The Business/Enterprise Architect needs to be able to maintain an abstract view of the technology as a business enabler.
Vision for the future:
• The Business/Enterprise architect needs to understand how the business will develop in the future and what new opportunities technology can provide. What challenges and future problems may arise and what changes are likely to happen and to help the client build strategies to address these changes.
• Identify and reduce potential risks
• Determine the viability, feasibility and rough costs of business initiatives.
• Experience of project scoping, business case development and funding are required to get business initiatives underway.
To apply please click the “Apply” button and follow the instructions.
For a further discussion, please contact Connor McCabe @ 83zero LTD.
83zero LTD is a boutique consultancy specialising in IT, Data Engineering and Architecture | Data Science (ML, AI, DL) | Data Visualisation | RPA within the UK. We provide high quality interim and permanent senior IT professionals.