Do you want to work for a globally recognised organisation within engineering? Then keep on reading!
We are working with a global institution within the engineering sector, they are a prestigious and renowned organisation within mechanical engineering. They are currently going through a company regeneration, brining in new processes, new software and are looking for experience Business Data Analysts to carry out these exciting projects!
- Maintaining and developing working relationships with the end user community establishing communication between all areas of the business and IT.
- Identifying existing processes and systems that can be improved within the business.
- Gain requirements using interviews, scenarios, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, task and workflow analysis, business analysis,
- Collaborating with tech and development team to ensure the end result is accurate and effective.
- Working with Power Platform and Microsoft Dynamics previously but training will be provided if you haven’t had hands on experience previously!
- Working knowledge of Agile methodologies that also include framework.
- Ability to meticulously evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, resolve discrepancies and delve into high level information and gauge under lying requests and needs accurately.
- Multitasking by juggling multiple areas of work
- Administer strict confidentiality and to deal sensitively and diplomatically with confidential information and large sets of personal and confidential data
- Demonstrable skills in understanding system architecture
- Ability to work with tight deadlines and manage and prioritise workload effectively.
Ready to Apply?
If you are reading this advert and are thinking 'That's me!' - then why are you still reading?!