This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market-leading Research Agency, helping to drive company growth.
They are looking for someone with a strong insight, FMCG and business development heritage either within an agency, a manufacturer or retailer.
A key aspect of this role is to build and maintain a ‘depth and breadth’ of engagement with our largest prospect opportunities working closely with key stakeholders and senior management.
- Build a pipeline of incremental revenue opportunities from UK manufacturing clients that don’t currently have market measurement contracts, with prioritisation on the very largest UK manufacturers
- Ownership of the largest revenue opportunities, managing the end to end sales process from initial contact through to proposals, negotiating, closing the deal and contract negotiation
- Win revenue in the current financial year by closing 2 to 3 major contracts per year
- Win revenue for Growth Solutions in our largest prospect clients
- Develop a pipeline for opportunities in the 12 to 48 months horizon
- This role will be achieved by excelling across 4 leadership areas; Client leadership, People leadership, Commercial leadership, & Industry thought leadership
- High level of strategic competency and consultative business skills as evidenced by ability to identify critical business issues and sell solutions to the level
- Ability to identify, develop, sell and execute a cross-functional consultative sale of size and significant impact
- Ability to lead the agenda with the client, proactively matching solutions to the client’s key issues/strategic vision
- Demonstrated ability to lead change
- Strong influencing abilities
- Strong presentation skills and ability to “command the room”
- Ability to integrate solutions or bundle offerings in ways that ensure maximum client penetration and margin
- Executive presence that makes a strong impression quickly
- Strong financial acumen
If you are an experienced Business Development professional who thrives on building on and winning new prospects, please apply now!