Business Development Engagement Manager
Our client is a leading software development company with offices across US and Belarus and are now due to their growing UK client base and high demand has decided to open
an office in London too to be closer to their clients. They help VC-backed mature start-ups
and fast-growing tech companies build successful, scalable products that users love. Their forte is agile dedicated teams of brilliant minds who rock in Web, Mobile, Big Data, QA & Testing, and
Part product specialist, project manager and account manager, the Engagement Manager will
work with their expert teams to deliver innovative, high-quality software for their clients.
Engagement Manager in the Nutshell:
• You’ll work with some of the world’s hottest start-ups including ClassPass, Convene,
Bump, to help define how their processes are ran to support engineering teams and
to raise funding and get known by the world!
• You will be also working with Mid + size companies, helping them to define their processes strategy in the competitive world of tech.
• You will help them find the best clients and support their business growth in the UK and EU
• You will build positive relationships with clients during projects and help them run successful
discovery phase to qualify client’s requirements further.
• You’ll be the assigned clients’ first point of contact, ensuring that their customers remain
satisfied with their services.
• You will be a bridge between the clients and their development team keeping the client
abreast of the project status and presenting output on the one hand whilst also working to
get answers to any questions the team might have, clarify priorities, or otherwise solve
Type of person we would like to meet:
• 2+ years of B2B sales closing experience preferably Digital Consultancy background
• A proven track record of delivering high profile, user-oriented solutions in a fast-paced
• Experience working as a product owner, business analyst, project or account manager or
a consultant, ideally in technology or a related field is a bonus.
• Must be ok with doing account management post-close
• Amazing client facing skills, with the ability to build trusted relationships with clients of all
• The ability to clearly articulate a product vision or strategy to clients
• Ability and confidence to work alongside their CTO to deliver successful discovery phase
for their clients
• A strong level of commercial awareness and a strategic mind with the ability to identify
business opportunities and contribute to delivering against them for clients.
• Excellent communication skills at all levels and in all mediums, from emails to formal
documents and both written and oral presentations.