Are you passionate about Security and want to join one of the world’s leading organisations in the finance vertical? Then keep reading!
We are working with a worldwide renowned organisation that operates within the finance vertical and due to their huge success, they are on an expansion mission within their Security department with another proven Business Information Security Officer (BISO) to join their established BISO team!
Are you up for the challenge?
This opportunity will involve you to provide a bridge between the security and business interests, mitigating risk and ensuring the business and security of the company are not compromised through the security change.
You will work closely with Business Leaders, CISOs & internal members of the Security and Resilience team. Having Strong communication skills to assess the pros and cons of the proposed changes and communicate your point of view clearly ensures effective outcomes.
What you have…
- Proven ability and knowledge of information security and resilience management at C-Level and analyst level.
- CISSP Certified or similar would be advantageous but not mandated.
- Strong understanding of privacy legislation (Data Protection ACT 2018 / GDPR)
- Strong communicational skills with a variety of technical and non-technical stakeholders of all diversities.
- Prior experience in the selection and implementation of appropriate information security controls.
- Design, operation and governance of industry-standard security control framework
- Experience in identifying risks associated with business processes, operations, information security programs and technology projects.
- Experience with security technologies (DLP, SIEM, IDS, IPS, PAM, Firewalls, Load Balancers, Switches, Routers, Virtualised environments / Cloud)
- Experience in Cloud - ideally AWS
- Have a working knowledge of NIST FSSCP.
- Be up-to-date with all developments in the industry and comprehend the implications of new emerging technologies
- Prior experience in the banking/financial industry is preferred.
- Experience in deploying security tooling
- Knowledge of project management methodologies.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established BISO team within a growing Security and Resilience function, where you will get the opportunities to work on cutting-edge technology in a collaborative culture.
Ready to apply?
If you think this is the role for you, get in contact with me for a confidential chat!