This is a fantastic opportunity to join a food and grocery company who are a global leader within their space.
They sell products in over 100 countries worldwide with a number of famous, bestselling brands under their belt.
The business has doubled in size in the past 4 years and shows no sign of slowing down!
They are now looking for an experienced Category Manager to help develop and embed category visions and strategies (both internally for the business and for their impressive client portfolio).
- To be the voice of the shopper internally & externally
- To work collaboratively as a category adviser with their major customers (Grocery, Discounters & Convenience) across allocated product categories in an unbiased and objective manner
- To drive category growth utilising company branded and retailer brand portfolios through:
- identifying key insights
- developing compelling category stories & plans
- identifying opportunities
- To advise retailers through key decision-making periods (eg range reviews) in relation to range, space, & distribution
- Provide the external perspective to the UK business on the consumer, shopper, retailer and competitor landscape
- To ensure the integrity & accuracy of external data sources
- To collaborate with internal stakeholders to support the development of consumer/shopper & category centric NPD & initiatives and to build sell in stories
- Understand key strategic and commercial objectives
- Background within FMCG
- A proven category manager with a clear understanding of category management principles
- Degree educated
- Great presentation skills, making insight simple, actionable & compelling
- Excellent analytical thinking, attention to detail and interpretation of data
- Commercial acumen
- Hard working, highly organized and efficient
- Working knowledge of IRI, Kantar or Nielsen
- Advanced excel & powerpoint skills
For further details on how you could join this global leader, please apply now!