Our client a large Managed Service Provider are looking for Change Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis.
You will be ensuring that new work and change requests are dealt with effectively for clients.
- Oversight and management of changes within the change management process
- Ensure changes are moved through the lifecycle and the necessary assessment/approval is carried out
- Responsible for the Governance of the ITIL Change Management policies and processes across the organisation through continuous improvement, reporting, training and stakeholder engagement.
- Log and analyse all required measurements (KPIs). Accurately report on measurements to support management reporting
- Participate-in and chair the Change Advisory Boards (CAB).
- Responsible for Coordinates and communicates the forward schedule of releases and changes, monitoring progress within the Change and Release process and intervening where required
- Manage the on-demand communication process when notifying stakeholders of planned outages
- Provide support to customers to ensure the smooth the implementation change requests.
- Identify and highlight any risk implications for each change request in the completed impact assessment.
- Support the completion of impact assessments of new work requests and change requests considering cost, time and quality of service.
- Identify and implement continuous improvements, and innovative solutions which positively impact the client and the customer’s businesses.
- ITIL qualified to Foundation Level with significant experience working in a similar role in an ITIL environment.
- Knowledge of IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) standards and the principles of service delivery
- Experience of handling detailed technical and non-technical data, comprehend and communicate essential information in a compelling way to non-technical production staff.
- Understanding of Configuration Management and how this is closely linked with Change Management to be effective in the provision of IT services.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please send over your most up to date CV.