£30,000 - £45,000
Citrix | XenApp | XenDesktop | Microsoft OS | Exchange | Office 365 | Networking
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading PS Consultancy and number one part of Citrix.
They are looking for both 2nd and 3rd Line Engineers to join their growing Support team.
- Provide a technical escalation point for 1st / 2nd line team members
- Troubleshoot client support incidents, liaising with our clients over the phone, email, web-ex or on client site
- Helping customers solve technical issues with their infrastructure (hardware and software)
- Liaising directly with end users and client-side IT personnel to resolve any problems
- Using remote control tools and technologies to resolve issues as required
- Documenting systems and procedures as implemented for and on behalf of our customers
Desirable Technical Skills
- Citrix XenApp, XenDesktop, NetScaler, XenMobile, Sharefile
- Security information and event management (SIEM) software – i.e. Logrhythm
- VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V, Citrix XenSever
- Microsoft OS (2008/2012/2016/W7/W8/W10) including associated hardware
- Microsoft Exchange and Office 365
- Citrix XenApp, XenDesktop, NetScaler, XenMobile
- Networking - TCP/IP - DNS, DHCP, switching and routing;
- Networked storage solutions
If you’re an experienced trouble-shooter, looking for a fresh challenge, please apply now!