Client Service Manager | Remote | £30,000 Per Annum
Here at 83Zero, we are working with an industry-leading digital data consultancy that is looking to hire an experienced Client Services Manager to join their Retail Client Service team.
In this role, you will be responsible for a number of FMCG/ Retail different clients and will be leading a team of client service executives to ensure that all tasks and deliverables are met within the timescales and quality expectations.
- Management of all aspects of contracted client deliverables so that they are on time and correct.
- Understand the financial implication of not delivering the agreed service.
- Participates, leads and presents in client meetings.
- Scoping, briefing and management of all contracted and ad-hoc client requirements
- Prioritises and delegates to ensure all tasks are completed on time and correct.
- Solutions focused, identifies issues and appropriate remedial actions following root cause analysis.
- Leads a client service team to achieve company, division, team and personal objectives.
- Manages all people management processes – appraisals, expenses, holiday approval, etc.
- High quality of written and spoken English.
- Excellent IT skills, particularly in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge of change management.
- Self-motivated, accountable and committed with well-developed decision-making skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, ability to lead, influence and motivate.
- Has experience in people management, or the ability/motivation to gain this.
- Strong organisational, prioritisation and delegation skills.