Location: UK Wide
Salary: £45,000 - £77,000 per annum – Benefits – Healthcare Options
The job on offer:
Ever wondered what it’s like to work at a start-up? Or what it’s like to work at a product company? Or having the opportunity to travel to places like the USA, Sweden, Germany, Poland, Ireland, France, India, China etc, like others on our team did pre-Covid?
If the answer to any of these questions is “Yes!” then an opportunity within my Clients Cloud Infrastructure team may be for you.
Our goal is not solving a specific problem for one client, but creating polished solutions that work as an integrated whole for the benefit of lots of customers in the following technical fields
• Containerisation/Serverless including functions, Kubernetes and DevSecOps tooling
• API Management, Microservices, Messaging & Event-Driven Architecture
• Cloud Native Solutions
• Identity & Access Management
• Application Lifecycle Management & DevSecOps
• Contact Centres
Due to ongoing success, my client is looking to recruit Cloud Architects who are hands-on, energetic and enthusiastic to join our like-minded team of engineers. Our solutions need to run in multiple cloud environments. To date we have delivered and run platforms on AWS, Azure, Google Cloud and AWS China. Our cloud infrastructure solutions major on Cloud Native and Open Source but we also have a few key strategic partnerships with commercial software companies.
• Bright, curious, entrepreneurial person who takes initiative and is willing to learn
• Passion to be a part of a cutting-edge team that challenges the status quo
• Good understanding of cloud architecture and interest in applying this to a multi-client environment.
• Good understanding of hyperscale services.
• A can-do attitude and team player, someone who will do what it takes to deliver a great service
• Good communicator, Ability to influence and coach others, Excellent team working skills, good client facing skills, Problem solving and creativity skills, Honesty and Integrity, Eagerness to learn, Drive and energy.
• A product-based mindset.
• Good presentation skills and the ability to take people on a journey.
• Commercial awareness.
• Able to prioritise and respond to a multitude of requests in parallel
• Interest in picking up a real technical understanding of the product
• Experience of Rightshore.
• Identifying and managing technical risk and non-functional requirements
• AWS or Azure architecture certifications
• Experience of cloud architecture in an Agile environment i.e. Just In Time Architecture.
To apply please click the "Apply" button and follow the instructions.