Cloud Security Architect – London
Salary: £80,000 - £100,000 pa
Benefits: 12% Bonus, 7% Pension, Private Health (Family), Life Insurance, Income Protection, Death in Service
Our client is the number one datacentre transformation consultancy who have multiple awards within their Security Practice. They are looking for a proven Cloud Security Architect. They are an ambitious and rapidly growing IT services firm which leads change, strips out cost and safeguards information.
Based in London, they specialise in providing data centre, workspace, cloud, security, and network services to some of the biggest global organisations in the public and private sector across the UK. They have been pioneers of infrastructure innovation for over 25 years, with an industry recognised methodology that guarantees faster and more cost effective solution delivery than their competitors.
- Extensive customer facing experience in Security Architecture in medium to large global and corporate environments.
- Recent and detailed experience in defining, driving and owning the security architecture transformation within cloud migration projects / environments.
- A demonstrable background in analysing a client’s current Security Technical landscape and advising the CISO on improvements and enhancements.
- Assist with the creation of a formal global and company wide security strategy to be presented to the board.
- Work on a range of consulting engagements assessing the security posture of organisations against best practice and industry standards (NIST, ISO27001).
- Chair and run workshops with customers across a range of stakeholders to support them through their cyber security journeys.
- Provide advice and guidance on achieving good security governance, risk management and compliance management in line with customer risk appetite.
- Define and oversee security programs and projects to meet client business needs.
- Develop and implement customer security policy, standards and associated operational processes.
- Assist with pre-sales activities, providing security oversight to the sales team and helping to identify new business opportunities.
- Support the ongoing development of the cyber security methodology and ways of working within the clients Security Practise.
- Work in collaboration with the client’s security partner network to support their customers through the cyber security maturity journey.
- Have a strong focus on a high level of customer satisfaction and delivery of projects that provide real value to our clients.
- Willingness to accommodate UK/Europe wide travel where required.
- Eligible for UK Security Clearance.
- Experience in chairing workshops to understand customer requirements.
- Good understanding of regulations such as GDPR and Cyber Essentials.
- Certification in CISSP and/or CISM
- Other relevant security certifications: ISO2700, SABSA, GDPR, PCI DSS
- Experience as a CISO or Head of Security
- Experience of designing cyber security target operating modes
- Experience of preparing / taking an enterprise organisation into an MSS solution.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the “apply” button
For a further discussion, please contact James Money on 01628 564327.
83zero Limited is an IT recruitment consultancy specialising in Cyber Security | Change | Agile Software Delivery | Project and Programme Management within the UK. We provide high quality interim and permanent senior IT professionals.
("Cloud Security", "Security Consultant", “Security Architect”, "Technical Consultant", "Technical Architect", “Cloud Security”, “Infrastructure Security”, CISM, CISSP, CISO, Datacentre)