Compliance Engineer/ Patch Engineer
Our client a large Managed Service Provider are looking for a Compliance Engineer to join their team and hit the ground running.
- Ongoing end-to-end administration and support of the TSC and customers’ Ivanti Patch consoles for the managed-service Patch as a Service
- Liaise with Ivanti Support for diagnosing and remediating any issues with the Ivanti Patch console and its patching of endpoints
- Responsible for highlighting any identified Ivanti Patch patching-process issues by 24x7 Team
- Assist the on-boarding of new managed-service customers’ servers for patch scheduling and to the Ivanti Patch solution
- Responsible for working with the service delivery team to on-board new managed servers for existing customers and retire old servers from patch scheduling and the Ivanti Patch solution
- Participate in technical discussions around the Ivanti Patch solution for new customers, as a technical resource for the Ivanti Patch solution
- Populating new customer patching-assets to (and removing obsolete patching-assets from) the Provance CRM system, allowing automatic monthly Change Request ticket-generation to take place
- Knowledge of the Ivanti Patch for Windows Servers product
- Diagnose and advise patch-remediation avenues of investigation for action by E-Support/Second
- Knowledge of Windows NT operating system platforms (including Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012/2012 R2, Windows Server 2016 and client/workstation equivalents)
- Ivanti Patch console administration and reporting
- Experience of diagnosing communication issues with the console server and endpoints
- Attention to details is a must!