83zero is excited to partner with a growing international SaaS organization, who specializes in IoT and Edge Cloud Storage solutions.
Our client is disrupting the traditional storage market, by making the complex simple. Our client’s products simplify storage and security at the edge of enabling simple and affordable virtualized infrastructure solutions for small to large enterprise companies across the world!
We are now looking for a CTO in the UK to collaborate with the Executive Leadership team, who can lead our software engineering teams as they go into their next period of exciting growth.
- Work with the Product Team to investigate, prototype, and define the technical solutions for the immediate and strategic vision for the company.
- Provide in-depth architectural plans and work with the development teams to bring new products and features from vision to delivery.
- Communicate complex technical challenges and solutions across the company in a way that is easily understood at all levels.
- Ensure the company is aware of and working with the most relevant software technologies in the market to ensure that we future-proof our designs.
- Provide architectural vision, direction, and governance to guide teams in the development and maintenance of new and existing software components
- Architect and design new software systems and improve existing software systems in order to meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Develop a working relationship with product management and engineering to drive solution features and architectures.
- Translation of high-level technical vision to solid architectural designs that translate into executable product roadmaps or focused M&A activity
- You can demonstrate extensive experience in leading the development of enterprise-grade software and a demonstrated history in architectural leadership.
- Experienced in managing, mentoring, building, and leading software engineering teams.
- Experience collaborating with Executive board members, to help define product roadmaps and market strategy.
- You have a flair for being innovative and finding creative solutions for difficult technical problems
- A background as a Software Engineer would be beneficial, with an understanding and competence of programming languages
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills across a range of audience
- Any experience in the following technologies would be beneficial but not essential: Compute, Storage, Networking, Linus internals, Databases, Big Data and Analytics, Security or Applications Development
Ready to Apply?
Are you reading this thinking, ‘Wow, this sounds like me!’, then what are you waiting for! APPLY NOW