This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading Market Research Agency who work with some of the main FMCG and Retail companies in the industry.
You will be fundamental member of the Insight Team, providing valuable insights into one of their largest clients, a blue-chip retailer in Food, Clothing & Home.
The CIM will help the client understand data and create insights gathered from customer data (loyalty and non-loyalty) as well as all other available data sets.
- Support the usage of their sales data analysis tool within the client
- Supporting stakeholder engagement including workshops and presentations
- Cut through loyalty/customer data and identify to the client what is most important
- Presents findings from a variety of data sources and recommending action steps
- Create decks and present fact-based arguments influentially
- Drive and inform the business agenda for all client stakeholders including Customer and Market Insight, Category Management and Trading teams through category knowledge
- Understand in-house solutions to work consultatively with the client to meet their needs
- Identifies and develops revenue opportunities with the client
- Develops strong relationships with external and internal stakeholders
- First point of contact for the client on day to day issues
- Experienced in interpreting and translating data, including loyalty/customer data
- Gained substantial experience working in insights within the FMCG/Retail sectors
- Understands the challenges faced in the modern market
- Demonstrated resilience and sound judgment in dealing with business and corporate challenges
- Ability to effectively work with virtual and diverse teams and managing workflow
- Expense management
If you are an experienced Insight professional looking for a new challenge, please apply now!