Marketing Manager | Paddinton| Flexible Working - 65K
Want to work for a global leading software company? Then keep on reading!
We are working with a digital consultancy that is a leader in the construction marketplace. Due to the demand for their products and services across the world, they are expanding their marketing team and are on the hunt for an experienced Marketing Manager with knowledge of SAS.
Our client is striving and has proven to be an innovating leader, who is creating amazing solutions to help their customers save money, time and to manage their software solutions for the better.
This is an exciting time to join a privately owned organisation that is on the next step of its adventure!
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for creating exciting and compelling account-based marketing campaigns to target specific customers, in addition to promoting customer retention/adoption and celebrating customer success. You will be working with Senior Managers to support their account plans with targeted, high-touch marketing campaigns and sales enablement and you will be tasked with finding gaps in the customer journey and create a cohesive customer engagement strategy in collaboration with sales, customer success, and product teams (e.g. onboarding and adoption). As well as building relationships with key customers who can assist in developing marketing content such as case studies and webinars.
Do you have ...
- Experience working in a SAS environment.
- Experience with Account-Based Marketing strategies.
- Good leadership and friendly demeanor.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in the use of CRM to drive customer insight, manage data, identify segment opportunities, manage sales and marketing performance, and adherence to process.
- Utilising modern marketing techniques and best practices to bring to life our full suite of products and solutions through highly targeted account-based marketing campaigns to existing customers.
- Exceptional attention to detail and extremely thorough in all everything you do.
Ready to Apply?
If you are reading this advert and am thinking 'That's me!' - then why are you still reading?!