83zero is excited to partner with an exciting start-up software company that specializes in archiving and data management-based solutions.
Due to the demand for their product and services, they are now looking for a Customer Success Engineer to join them on the next stage of their adventure, based in Reading!
We are looking for an experienced Customer Success Engineer or Customer Support Engineer's to provide high-quality assistance to our client's growing customer base. With a focus on Support and Customer Success, you would ensure customer issues are handled and queries are answered. As a self-motivated engineer, you would join a dynamic team, supporting an exciting and rapidly evolving product.
- Take ownership of customer queries and see issues through to resolution
- Diagnosing, troubleshooting, and identifying solutions to resolve customer issues
- Managing customer projects such as onboarding, data discovery, and data ingest
- Conducting product walk-through and assisting with customer training
- Helping customers fully use our software service and tracking customer satisfaction
- Prepare updates for projects, on-going issues, and customer status to the Technical Operations Manager
- Document knowledge in the form of internal knowledge base and external customer support articles and FAQs
- Build a strong working relationship with team members
- Interact with Product Management and Development teams to fully understand new product enhancements
- Review and improve product training material prior to customer handover
- Experience in Customer Support within an enterprise software organization
- Experience of using RESTFul APIs
- Experience with using monitoring tools, Prometheus, Grafana, ELK stack
- Proven time management skills in a dynamic support environment
- Excellent technical and non-technical communication skills
- Able to multitask, prioritise, and manage time efficiently
- Experience with using of the Linux operating system
- Working knowledge of scripting such as BaSH or Python
- An understanding of authentication protocols such as Oauth and SAML
- Knowledge of NoSQL and or Relational databases technologies such as MongoDB or PostgreSQL
- Knowledge in public cloud technologies and services.
Ready to Apply?
If you are reading this advert and are thinking 'Wow, that sounds like me!', then what are you waiting for?