Are you passionate about Cyber Security and want to join one of the world’s leading organisation in the finance vertical? Then keep reading!
We are working with worldwide renowned organisation that operates within the finance vertical and due to their huge success they are on an expansion mission within their Security department with another proven Cyber Security Architect to join their Security and Resilience team.
This will see you responsible for being their Subject Matter Expert across all aspects of cyber security and you will need to adapt to the ever-changing threat that is cyber security.
Are you up for the challenge?
This opportunity will involve creating the overarching enterprise-class security architecture framework within the organisation whilst maintaining and documenting the security framework, standards and requirements that will help secure the IT technology security.
You will be identifying and managing risks within the business, people and data and develop road-maps to ensure solutions with stable long term security.
What you’ll need…
- Proven experience within IT Security with an ability to prove a high level of technical ability within implementation, design and review.
- CISSP Certified or similar. GIAC Certification would be advantageous but not mandated.
- Experience within a similar role (Security Architecture role.)
- Define IT Security standards and strategy across infrastructure and applications.
- Strong communicational skills with variety of technical and non-technical audiences of all diversities.
- Experience in identifying risks associated with business process, operations, information security programs and technology projects.
- History in end user and computer architecture (DB, Virtualisation, Unified Comms, Desktop)
- Experience in Cloud - ideally AWS
- Good experience within DOMAINS
- Have a clear understanding Security Operations
- Experience with Security products such as SPLUNK, Crowdstrike, CyberArk etc
- Familiar with Cyber Security Architecture functions such as; SABSA, TOGAF and the embedding of security principles within this
- Awareness and experience with emerging technology risks, regulatory frameworks such as Basel lll, GDPR, PCI-DSS
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing Security function where you will get the opportunities to work on cutting edge technology in a collaborative culture.
Ready to apply?
If you are reading this advert and thinking “That’s me!” – then why are you still reading?!