Cyber Security Architect
Birmingham or London
£70-75k plus £5k car allowance and bens
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the leading Global IT Consultancies / System Integrators. This will be the opportunity to be a key player within their Cyber Security Practice, working with top-tier clients across the UK and potentially further afield.
- You will be responsible for supporting the growth objectives of the Cyber Security business line through supporting and leading the cyber security solutions design and technical delivery.
- You will have proven experience of gathering client requirements for cyber security solutions and translating these into technology-based solutions using a number of suitable portfolio offerings.
- You will lead complex deployments of cyber security portfolio solutions for existing and new clients acting as mentor and provide support to colleagues across the Architecture and Engineering teams.
- You will be providing advice to clients on technical and operational security measures designed to help defend against cyber threats.
Security Architecture Experience
- Provide high level understanding in the design, deployment and exploitation of specified cyber security technologies and how these address Customer requirements
- Detailed understanding of information security and how it applies to customer environments
- Broad appreciation and awareness of other cyber security technologies and how these are being deployed and integrate with one’s own area of subject matter expertise
- Be accountable for and lead teams working within the area of Security Portfolio deployment and exploitation
- Identify opportunities or new business where appropriate and ensure that these are registered correctly using the BDS Cyber Work Reception process
- Identify opportunities for driving automation and other process efficiencies with respect to Security Portfolio and Stakeholder engagements
- Ensure technical designs are aligned to technology standards and any exceptions are approved
- Cyber security technical architect with proven experience working in commercial, public and/or industrial sectors
- A depth of information technology and information security experience especially focused on IDAM / PAM
- Demonstrable understanding of information security requirements and capabilities across different industries
- Experience in design and deployment of several of the following technologies:
- Endpoint, network and infrastructure threat protection
- SIEM – Security information and event management
- APT – Advanced Persistent Threat detection
- DLP – Data loss prevention
- VA – Vulnerability Analysis and mitigation
- PKI – Public key infrastructure
- Security auditing and technical controls
- Industry recognised technology certification (e.g. MCSE, CCDP, CCIE, RHCA, CISSP, CISM, CISMP, SSCP, CISA, ISACA, CEH, CompTIA Security+, etc.)
- Would be beneficial as would knowledge of industry standards, including PCI-DSS, ISO/IEC 27001, GPG 13, etc.